Strictly come baking
Strictly Come Baking is the ultimate bake-off for companies looking to brighten up the usual ‘nine-to-five’ and bring their Coffee Morning to the next level!
In every company, there are a few Nigellas and Jamies who are hungry to show off their baking skills. And there are definitely more than a few people who enjoy sampling the goods. The treats do not have to be elaborate - sometimes the simplest ones are the best. And with our Strictly Come Baking downloadable pack, it really couldn't be easier.
Here's how it works...
1. Download our Strictly Come Baking pack HERE
2. Pop up the posters around your workplace - get the gang interested!
3. On the day, entrants bring in their homemade treat of choice.
4. Each plate is given a number.
5. Pop on the kettle — those treats will be even better with a hot cuppa.
6. This is where it gets tasty... “Voters” (i.e. all of your colleagues!) get a voting card for a suggested donation of €2 (or whatever you'd like) and sample the treats, picking their favourites and marking their voting card accordingly.
7. All the voting cards are collected and counted, and...
8. - The winners are announced and awarded their rosettes, as well as endless praise and kudos for their astonishing baking brilliance! (And by all means, top that prize up with a little something extra - maybe a local business can donate a small prize to the cause).
Here's what you'll find in your Strictly Come Baking Pack:
Let everyone know about it!
Plate Number Tent Cards
These are placed in front of each plate of goodies, so that the people voting can easily identify which plate is which.
Give the people a voice - let them declare their favourites!
For the winners! Place the rosette on their dish, or let them wear it as a badge - they've earned it!